- The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy is pleased to announce the recruitment of candidates for the academic year 2022-2023 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program. This fellowship program brings accomplished mid-level professionals to the United States for a year of academic and professional work. Fellowships awarded under the Humphrey Fellowship Program are subject to the availability of funding.
- The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a Fulbright program that brings accomplished young and mid-career professionals with demonstrated leadership potential to the United States for a year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and substantive professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts. By providing future leaders and policy makers with experience in U.S. society, culture, and professional fields, the program provides a basis for lasting, productive ties between Cambodians and their professional counterparts in the United States. The fellowships are granted competitively to both public and private sector candidates with a commitment to public service in the fields of:
Human and Institutional Capacity:
- Economic Development
- Finance & Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
Rights and Freedoms:
- Communications and Journalism
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy & Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV&AIDS, Policy and Prevention \
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention (see 4b)
- Educational Administration, Planning, and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language
To be eligible, applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Demonstrate commitment to public service and potential for advancement in their professions
- A minimum of five years of professional experience (prior to August 2022) in the relevant field
- Completed a university degree program requiring at least four years of full-time study in order to qualify for admission to U.S. programs of graduate study
- Have an interest in the policy aspects of their field of specialization
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English with a minimum TOEFL test score of 525 paper-based or 71 internet-based (Candidates with lower scores may be nominated for the Long-term English Training.)
- Demonstrate the required experience, skills, and commitment while also indicating how they can benefit from this program in ways that they have not already experienced
Persons are not eligible if they are:
- Recent university graduates, even if they have significant positions.
- University teachers or academic researchers with no management responsibilities (except in the fields of Substance Abuse Education, Prevention, and Treatment, or Teaching of English as a Foreign Language)
- Individuals who have attended a graduate school in the U.S. for one academic year or more during the seven years prior to August 2022.
- Individuals with recent third-country experiences, especially in developed countries
- Individuals with U.S. in-country experience of any kind lasting more than six months during the five years prior to August 2022
- Individuals with dual U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent residents
- The Humphrey Fellowship grants provide round-trip transportation to the United States, tuition fees, and living expenses for full-time study. Grant provisions do not include financial support for dependents.
- Application forms are available at the IIE website: https://apply.iie.org/huberthhumphrey Applicants need to create a new account and follow the instructions outlined on this website before completing the application forms and other supporting documents.
- The deadline to submit the completed online application is August 13, 2021. Applicants who are not able to access the online applications can contact the Public Affairs Section at 023-728-248 or email: PASExchanges@state.gov for information about this program.
2022-2023 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program Cambodia
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://study2compete.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
Study2Compete is the best place for applicants to get information regarding Scholarships advertised by International Universities. Study2Compete’s team trying to help and provide information about newly announced Scholarships to all those Applicants who want to join well-reputed institutions of the globe.
If you have any question or suggestion to improve our services, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or Email us on email@example.com