$9,000 at the Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy – 2021/22
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/GklgKk2U68Z7MucdrjaUoV” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: Italy
- Host Institute: Polytechnic University of Milan
- Department / Field: All
- Course Level: Bechelor’s
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: 9000 – 12000
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: All
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Offline
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2021.
- Hoping to get a full scholarship to study in Italy? The precise moment has come to fulfill your dream and academic goal. The Polytechnic University of Milan made available to the entire world student community, the prestigious fully-funded scholarship program in Italy, this will cover all expenses.
- The Politecnico di Milano is located as its name says, in Milan – Italy, it was established in 1984 under the field of technology, today it is one of the institutions with the greatest recognition and potential in the European country.
- What does this university offer to international students? As an institution of a high academic level, it has a high learning program, which is recognized by different national and global organizations. The applicant who is selected to integrate the global scholarship project in Italy for domestic and foreign students will enjoy unmatched tools that will forge their knowledge in areas such as Electrical Engineering, Mechanics, Aerospace, among others.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
- Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy .
Levels and areas of studies:
The scholarship covers the following areas:
- Architecture, Built Environment and Construction Engineering.
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
- Conservation of architectural heritage.
- Analysis of data.
- Aerospace engineering.
- Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering.
- Materials engineering.
- Information technology.
- Electric engineering.
- Management Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Structural, seismic and geotechnical engineering.
- Models and mathematical methods in engineering.
- Architectural, urban and interior design.
- Nuclear energy, science and technology.
- Planning, design and urban policies.
Who can participate ?:
- All international students, Latino and Hispanic, who have a master’s degree or equivalent.
The value of the scholarship:
The Polytechnic University of Milan will award the following awards to the students who are the winners of the project:
- Monthly stipend.
- Airfare expenses.
- Full university tuition, among others.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Being a candidate who demonstrates excellence, you must also have a previous university degree.
- Submit a letter of registration for the full scholarship in Italy in any of the fields to be selected, through the admission system of the Polytechnic University of Milan.
- Mastering the English language at the time of submitting your offer for the scholarship, it is unknown if you must have a certificate that demonstrates your level in that language.
- Have a master’s degree or equivalent, obtained from a world-renowned university.
Instructions to apply:
- Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, passport copies, personal statement, motivation letter, among others. To get to know in-depth each of the details and registration processes of the full world scholarship in Italy 2021 – 2022, visit the official website of the Polytechnic University of Milan.