Asian Development Bank Internship 2021 (Fully Funded)
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Check details
- Host Institute: Asian Development Bank
- Duration: up to 26 Weeks
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2020 (Round 1) & 31st January 2020 (Round 2).
- Applications are invited to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2021. All International Students from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for ADB Internship Program 2020-2021. Applicants from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded Internship Program. The Duration of the Asian Development bank internship will be for 8 weeks minimum and a maximum of 26 weeks. Open minded, Self directed and motivated candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The internship is only available to post-graduate level students. If you are a student of Masters Degree or PhD degree then you can apply for the internship program. It’s not for Bachelor Degre Students. The Internship is project based which will provide an excellent experience to students while working with top researchers in the world.
- Stipend: Stipend is provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 26 Weeks.
- Airfare Ticket: Asian Development Bank will give a limited amount as a travel cost for airfare. As the air travel is compulsory from home country to appointed country.
- work in a major international development organization.
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Contribute to Asian Development Bank’s business using his/her research outputs.
What is Asian Development Bank?
- The Internship Program is a project based having learning opportunity for students to get experience through research assignments based on Asian Development Bank’s current operational needs.
- Asian Development Bank assists its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
Asian Development Bank will provide internship opportunity twice in a year and welcomes self-directed, open-minded, motivated applicants to apply.
- Applicant must be a student of Masters Degree or Doctoral degree in one of the ADB member country.
- be interested in academic field of study that is directly related to ADB’s work.
- Candidate must be resident of ADB’s Members
- Have an excellent skills of English.
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Late submitted applications will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Asian Development Bank evaluates applications based on Eligibility Criteria, Relevance of work Experience and Educational Study , and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
- The last date to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2021 30th September 2020 for 1st Batch and 31st January 2021 for 2nd Batch.