Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021, UK – Fully Funded
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Virtual Education in your home country.
- Host Institute: Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office
- Department / Field: Check Detaild
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Check Details
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 10th May 2021.
- Great News. Now you can take an online degree from one of the top UK Universities on fully-funded Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021 in the UK. The Commonwealth scholarship is offered to the citizens of certain developing Commonwealth countries.
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship offered to talented students from developing countries. Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is funding this scholarship in order to wider and expand the interests of international students.
- Participants from commonwealth countries will be getting training in their home countries in the key development areas. All interested candidates must have the potential to bring a positive change to their societies. They should have leadership qualities and enough knowledge to work on a good cause.
- Scholars who will be receiving this Commonwealth scholarship will get a full tuition fee waiver. Moreover, additional grants for the support of education will be provided if applicable. A candidate receiving an award, bursaries, or scholarship from another source will not be considered.
Areas of Scholarships:
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
Benefits of Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021, UK:
- A candidate would be provided with a full tuition fee waiver.
- Additional funds to support the education will be provided.
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships:
- Candidates from the above-mentioned countries are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must be a permanent citizen and should be residing in his home country.
- A candidate must have at least a 2:1 (second-class) bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must have an offer letter while submitting the application.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships?
- A candidate has to apply to a master’s degree program in an eligible university.
- A candidate has to receive an offer letter from the eligible university in order to apply for the scholarship.
- A candidate can access the CSC website to fill out the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship form.
- All interested candidates can apply no later than 10th May 2021.