France Frankfurt School Of Finance & Management Tuition Fee Scholarship
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/GklgKk2U68Z7MucdrjaUoV” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Institute: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Department / Field: Business Management, Healthcare Management
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Full tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 07/13/2021
- France Frankfurt School of Finance & Management tuition Fee Scholarship is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Management, Healthcare Management taught at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management . The deadline of the scholarship is 13 Jul 2021.
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a private, non-profit business school in Frankfurt ranked 2nd in Germany, 18th in Europe and 42nd globally. It aims to be one of the top five business schools in Europe and the premier choice for education in finance whose research and advisory services will enhance business and society, and contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge.
- France Frankfurt School of Finance & Management tuition Fee Scholarship is available to undertake Masters level programs at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
- MBA in International Healthcare Management, Executive MBA, full time and part time MBA are eligible to apply.
- The selected students will be provided partial awards that will cover a fixed percentage of the total tuition fee of the MBA programme applied to by Frankfurt.
- Domestic and International Students are eligible to apply
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and been accepted in any eligible MBA program at Frankfurt.
Applicants must apply for an MBA program using the application portal of Frankfurt allotted to students. The applicants are not required to apply separately for the opportunity. Candidates will be considered on the quality of the original application made.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A recognized secondary school diploma.
- An optional letter of motivation.
- A professional resume.
- Letter of recommendation
- Extracurricular activities, certificates, awards
- Work experience for some specific courses.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree qualification relevant to the MBA programme applied for is required to be admitted in Frankfurt. GMAT or GRE test results are preferred.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- ITP – 577