Fulbright Organisation Non-Academic Professional Grants In Taiwan
- Fulbright Organisation Non-Academic Professional Grants in Taiwan is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of Education, Public Policy, Arts, Journalism, Media Studies, Management Science 1. Arts: Creative Writing Performing Arts Visual Arts 2. Education: American, Chinese, or Taiwanese Studies International Exchange International Education TEFL TCSL 3. Journalism & Media 4. Management Cultural Centers Entrepreneurial Minority Affairs Non-profit Organizations Theater/Arts 5. Public Policy Cultural CentersEntrepreneurial Minority Affairs Non-profit Organizations Theater/Arts 6. Services Community Human Legal taught at Taiwan Universities Fulbright Organisation. The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Oct 2021.
- Host Country: Taiwan
- Host Institute: Taiwan Universities
- Department / Field: Education, Public Policy, Arts, Journalism, Media Studies, Management Science
- Course Level: Research
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 10/31/2021
Join Our Social Networks:
- Fulbright Organisation Non-Academic Professional Grants in Taiwan is available to undertake Research level programs at Taiwan Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Policy
- Media Studies
- Management Science
Up to 3 awards
- A fixed sum from US$5,550 to US$18,500, prorated over the grant period.
- Research allowance US$3,000
- Travel allowance: a round-trip, direct flight, economy-class air ticket (up to NT$60,000), and a baggage allowance of NT$20,000
- Possible placement services by IIE
- Prospective Fulbright participants should be aware that public health conditions, availability of consular services and travel, as well as U.S. institutional operating status and policies may affect their ability to travel to the U.S. and participate in academic programs.
- Senior employees (level 9+ in government service) currently affiliated with private or public organizations, or senior independent artists or literary and historical workers.
- Responsibilities related to the proposed project for at least 5 years
- Are recommended by the highest chief administrator of the home institution. (File the Leave Approval Form, the final page of the application instruction in the application system.) If applicants are independent artists or literary and historical workers, applicants have to ask related art or history institution administrators (e.g. Chair of department of fine arts/ history, Director of the art museum).
- Sufficient English proficiency for successful completion of grant activity. If the applicant plans to take courses in a university, an iBT score report of 80 or IELTS score report of 6.5 should be submitted. If the applicant plans to do research, English proficiency certificate is still required and standardized tests such as iBT, IELTS, TOEIC or GEPT are recommended.
- Sufficient of financial support for the visit plan (including tuition, travel expenses and roughly monthly expenses $1,500). Applicants have to provide evidence of financial support from personal savings and/or institutional contributions to cover remaining expenses for the duration of the proposed study/ research.
- The duration of grants ranges from 3 to 10 months. The grants must begin no earlier than August 1, 2022. They must end no later than August 31, 2023. The grant should not be used in different stages.
- Meet the Grant Conditions and Provisions (Eligibility & Visa)
Apply online no later than October 31, 2021. For application information, please refer to Application Instruction (PDF)
Submit the hard copy of the following required documents to Fulbright Taiwan. (postmarked no later than October 31, 2021)
- Hard copies of your completed online application form (filled in English, including application form, project statement, English CV, highest chief administrator approval form, financial statement of other
- grants/ scholarships which will be used in the same period of Fulbright grant, and passport copy)
- Chinese CV (the translation version of your English CV with your cell phone number and mailing address. We’ll deliver the notification letter via post mail after the nomination list is confirmed.)
- 3 English recommendation letters (if your referees do not want to complete recommendation letters online)