Government Of Belgium Sponsored Fully Funded Scholarships 2021-22 (ARES)
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Belgium
- Host Institute: Belgium Universities
- Department / Field: Community Development, Sustainable Development, Health Community Development Studies, Human Development, Human Resource Development, Public Health +8 More
- Course Level: Short Training, Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students, Developing Countries
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 02/15/2021
- Government of Belgium Sponsored fully funded Scholarships 2021-22 (ARES) is open for International Students, Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Short Training, Masters level programm(s) in the field of Community Development, Sustainable Development, Health Community Development Studies, Human Development, Human Resource Development, Public Health, Health, Health Management, Human Rights, Natural Resource Management, Natural Resources Law, Transportation Sciences, Logistics, Logistics and Supply Chain Management taught at Belgium Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Feb 2021.
- ARES grants an average of 150 scholarships as part of the master’s program, and 70 grants for training courses, to citizens from countries in the global South. Are you a national of a developing country? Do you already hold a master’s degree? Do you have professional experience and are you looking to further develop your skills in a development-related topic? Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialized master’s degree program or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
- Government of Belgium Sponsored fully funded Scholarships 2021-22 (ARES) is available to undertake Short Training, Masters level programs at Belgium Universities.
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Students from developing countries are eligible.
- International travel costs Receipts must be provided Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.
- Living allowance Flat rate1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.
- Indirect mission fees Flat rate150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
- Arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees Flat rate700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
- Registration fees At the current rate for DGD grantees. Insurance fees Directly paid by ARES.
- Travel costs that are part of inter-university training Receipts must be provided Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.
Applying for an ARES grant is totally free. ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application nor selection process. You may inform us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org of any problems with individuals or companies who claim to represent ARES and request any payment.
For a request to be valid, the applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a developing country. To be eligible, applicants must be residing and working in their country of origin when they apply;
- Only nationals of the following countries may apply for grants from ARES: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for training courses in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, the Philippines, the DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam;
- Be under the age of 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for training courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin;
- Have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies. Nevertheless, for certain training courses, different requirements may be requested, which will be specified below;
- Possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country;
- Have good mastery of written and spoken French. For training courses held in another language, it is essential to have a proper level in the course’s language, both written and spoken. We shall insist that the applicant commit to learning French in order to take part in daily life in Belgium;
- Apply for only one training course.
Applicants should not obtain prior admission to one of the Francophone universities in Belgium in order to be considered for ARES grants.
- The procedure to apply for an ARES grant is now online via the GIRAF platform by 5 February 2021 at the latest. Please note that applications for the following internships must be submitted via GIRAF by 15 January 2021 at the latest: Stage en système d’information géographie, Stage en contrôle et assurance qualité des médicaments et produits de santé and Stage en initiation à la recherche pour le renforcement des systèmes de santé. We invite you to follow the instructions set out above in the Procedure for submitting applications.