Government Of Sweden Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded
- Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 applications have been open once again. This is a Fully Funded International scholarship for Undergraduate students to study in Sweden to pursue their Master’s degree.
- Swedish Institute Scholarship offers all academic Fields & Majors. Do you know how many scholarships Swedish Government Announce? 300 scholarships from Top-ranked Sweden University for international students yet announced.
- Essentially a scholarship is a way to make all your dreams come true. About 600 Master’s Programmes taught in English. The program is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Duration of the Scholarship will be One Year or Two Year Master’s Programmes.
- So there are no language barriers and you can Study in Sweden without IELTS as well. The ministry of foreign affairs is responsible for these scholarships. The time duration of the scholarship can be of either 1 or 2 years. Expenses such as tuition fees, tickets, and additional expenses will be covered.
- Location: Sweden
- Program: Scholarship Program
- level: Master program
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Eligible Region: 42 Countries
- Duration: 01 or 02 Years
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2022
Financial Coverage of Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022:
Swedish Institute scholarships for global professionals SISGP) 2021 is a Fully Funded Master Scholarship in Sweeden.
Swedish institute scholarship 2021 will cover the following benefits of selected candidates:
- Full Tuition Fees Directly paid to Universities.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/Month.
- Travel grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000.
- Insurance Coverage.
Eligibility requirements of Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022:
- Applicants must be from an eligible country
- Applicant must have about 3,000 hours of employment time
The following countries are eligible:
- The Gambia
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Eligibility Criteria of Swedish Institute Scholarship program:
- International Students can apply.
- You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- Tuition fees have to be paid to Swedish universities, the University Admissions process must have been completed and you must be accepted into one of the eligible master’s programs by April 7, 2022.
Eligible Degrees for Sweden Government Scholarship
- Agricultural and rural management
- Biomedical laboratory science
- Business and Economics
- Dental hygiene
- Dental Surgery
- Dental technology
- Diagnostic radiology nursing
- Engineering (Master of Science)
- Equine Studies
- Fire protection engineering
- Horticultural Management
- Landscape architecture
- Landscape construction and management
- Marine engineering
- Medical physics
- Occupational therapy
- Pharmacy (Master of Science)
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Science in Healthcare Counselling
- Social work
- Special Educational Needs
- Special Needs Training
- Specialist nursing
- Speech and language pathology
- Study and Career Guidance
- Teacher Education
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Nursing
- Veterinary Nursing programme
- Vocational Education
Universities in Sweden
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) is for a Master’s degree in the following Universities in Sweden.
- Blekinge Institute of Technology
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Dalarna University
- Halmstad University
- Jönköping University
- Karlstad University
- Karolins kaInstitutet
- Kristianstad University
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Linköping University
- Linnaeus University
- Luleå University of Technology
- Lund University
- Malmö University
- Mid Sweden University
- Mälardalen University
- Stockholm School of Economics
- Stockholm University
- Swedish Defence University
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Södertörn University
- Umeå University
- University of Arts, Crafts and Design
- University of Borås
- University of Gothenburg
- University of Gävle
- University of Skövde
- University West
- Uppsala University
- Örebro University
Required Documents of Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022:
- Curriculum vitae
- Recommendation letters
- Proven work experience and leadership skills
- Photocopies of your passports and national identification cards
- The application portal will ask you to provide your motivation.
Attention! Failure to include any of these will disqualify your application
How to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship program?
- Apply for the Master’s program at the University Admission portal between (18 Oct 2021 to 17 January 2022) you may apply to a maximum of four eligible graduate programs.
- The Stockholm School of Economics has its own admissions and intake processes.
- Once you apply for master’s programs, you will be assigned an application number composed of 8 digits. Please note the number as it will be required when you apply for the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals.
Government Of Sweden Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://study2compete.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
Study2Compete is the best place for applicants to get information regarding Scholarships advertised by International Universities. Study2Compete’s team trying to help and provide information about newly announced Scholarships to all those Applicants who want to join well-reputed institutions of the globe.
If you have any question or suggestion to improve our services, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or Email us on email@example.com