Imperium International College Scholarship Program For Domestic Students
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/GklgKk2U68Z7MucdrjaUoV” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Host Institute: Imperium International College
- Department / Field: Check Detail
- Course Level: Bachelor, Diploma
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding According to the monthly household income, 50% to 75% loan amount is available.
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Domestic Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
- Imperium International College Scholarship Program for Domestic Students is open for Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Diploma level programm(s) in the field of taught at Imperium International College . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- Imperium International College Scholarship Program for Domestic Students is available to undertake Bachelor, Diploma level programs at Imperium International College.
- Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Imperium International College will provide student loans covering from 50% to 75% of the program fee of the selected students for any applied program at IIC.
- Aged not more than 45 years on the date of application.
- Obtain the letter of offer from Imperium International College and meeting the entry requirements of the programme set by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (MOHE) and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- The programme applied must be approved by MOHE and registered with PTPTN.
- The programme applied must have the Certificate of Accreditation from MQA and still within the validity period at the date of application.
- Applicants must be a full time diploma or first degree student at Imperium International College.
- Applicants must not have any other sponsor(s).
- The remaining period of study at the time of application must not be less than one year (12 months) and exclude extended semester(s).
- Applicants must open a Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN-i) account with a minimum deposit of RM20 at any PTPTN branches/counter or via online at PTPTN / SSPN websites.
- Applicants must open a CIMB account.
How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the online application process of the college. Applicants that meet the program criteria will be considered.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of all academic qualifications
- One (1) passport-sized photograph with white background 35mm x 45mm
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your sponsor letter
- Pre-arrival Medical examination report from student’s home country
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and above to get into IIC in any programme.
Language Requirement: The applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency by submitting scores of IELTS or TOEFL.