INTI International Education Scholarship
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/GklgKk2U68Z7MucdrjaUoV” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Host Institute: INTI International University
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Graduate (except Intensive English Programme or English Improvement Programme)
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding 45% tuition fee waiver.
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
- INTI International Education Scholarship is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Graduate (except Intensive English Programme or English Improvement Programme) level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at INTI International University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- *The International Education Scholarship is awarded based on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited awards are available. Interested and eligible applicants are encouraged to apply earliest possible. Meeting the eligibility requirements does not automatically guarantee the applicant the scholarship
All applications must meet the eligibility requirements
INTI International Education Scholarship is only applicable to year one tuition fees
**Late applications will not be entertained
- INTI International Education Scholarship is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at INTI International University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Eligible applicants will receive up to a 45% discount on the tuition fee of the applied program.
- All Nationalities (not applicable to Malaysians).
- The INTI International Education Scholarship is open to all new international students only.
- Applicant must only use the latest (current year) official results to apply for the INTI International Education Scholarship.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship. It is subject to approval by INTI International University & Colleges.
- The applicant is entitled to only ONE of the scholarships tabled in this brochure.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Late applications will not be entertained.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School Certificate
- Two passport copies
- Six passport-sized photos
Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum of 12 years of schooling, and high school is required to get into any program at INTI.
Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit results of TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent English language proficiency tests.