ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At University Of Essex
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/GklgKk2U68Z7MucdrjaUoV” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: UK
- Host Institute: University of Essex
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding Three scholarships of 50% of the tuition fees are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
- ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship at University of Essex is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Essex . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship at University of Essex is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Essex.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- The University of Essex will cover 50% of the tuition fees of the relevant course available for students for 2021-22.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- hold an offer of admission to any of the Master’s courses specified in the link/partnership agreement between the University of Essex and ITESM
- meet our standard admission requirements (admission through a 3+-1 link agreement)
Students who aren’t eligible
You are not eligible for this award, even if you meet the criteria above if you:
- defer your entry (if you defer entry to the following year, the award will be withdrawn, though you may be considered again under the following year’s terms and conditions)
- are on any East 15 Acting School courses
- If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for this award. You do not need to complete an application form. ITESM and the University of Essex will assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and documents that you submit with your application for your place at the University of Essex. No alternative supporting evidence will be accepted.
How to Apply:
- To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must be admitted to the university’s master’s degree program. If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for this award. You do not need to complete an application form.
The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an academic record.
- If you have received your test results, you may include a copy with your application, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.