Netherlands First Talent Scholarships – Utrecht University, 2021-2022
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/GklgKk2U68Z7MucdrjaUoV” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host Institute: Utrecht University
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Selected Countries
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 12/15/2021
- Talented students from among others, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh and Colombia have been awarded the first LEG-ITS scholarships, in full: the Law, Economics and Governance – International Talent Scholarships.
- The LEG-ITS scholarships amount to 5000 euro for students who have to pay the statutory tuition fee (from EU / EAA countries) and 17.500 euro for students who have to pay the “institutional tuition fee” (most non-EU / EAA countries) . The students must be able to present excellent academic results, a career vision and prove their societal engagement.
- Netherlands First Talent Scholarships – Utrecht University, 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Utrecht University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Utrecht University will provide selected students who have to pay statutory tuition fees a sum of 5,000 EUROS and 17,500 EUROS to students who have to pay institutional fees from EU / EAA countries towards the total amount of payable fees.
- International entrants from EU and Non-EU countries, including Mexico, Azerbaijan, Germany, Italy, Romania, Columbia, Bangladesh, Russia, Brazil, and Taiwan, are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
Applicants are eligible to apply to the School of Law, School of Economics, and School of Governance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted in either of the eligible programmes.
The students are required to fill an online application form of the university. The accepted applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Transcripts till the most recent education
- Letters of reference
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport for proof of identity
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold relevant bachelor’s degree certification in high regard to be admitted to any master’s degree programme at UU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 100
- IELTS – 7
- Cambridge – 194; CAE B
- The applicants must submit NT2 for programs taught in Dutch.