Pony Chung KU GSIS Invitation Scholarships For Vietnam Students In South Korea
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/GklgKk2U68Z7MucdrjaUoV” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: South Korea
- Host Institute: Korea University
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Full tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Vietnamese students only
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 09/30/2021
- Pony Chung KU GSIS Invitation Scholarships for Vietnam Students in South Korea is open for Vietnamese Students. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Korea University . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Sep 2021.
- Pony Chung KU GSIS Invitation Scholarships for Vietnam Students in South Korea is available to undertake Masters level programs at Korea University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- The selected applicants will receive a tuition fee of the applied programme, KRW 900,000/month towards living costs, KRW 500,000 overall for printing fee, and one round trip airline fare from Korea University.
- No separate application is required. Students will be shortlisted based on geographic eligibility.
- Shall have admission in University already.
- The applicants must log in to the university portal to start the application process. No separate application is required. Students will be shortlisted based on geographic eligibility.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recommendation letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor degree
- Financial records
- Photocopy of passport
- Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a GPA of 4.0/4.5 or above to be admitted to a master’s programme at KU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 210
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- IELTS – 5.5
- TEPS – 600
- TOPIK Level 3 is preferred.