Seoul National University Scholarship 2021 in South Korea [Fully Funded]
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: South Korea
- Host Institute: Seoul National University
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: PhD, MS
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: March 12th, 2021.
- Do you want to study in South Korea on a Scholarship? if yes, then apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship 2021 in South Korea. SNU scholarships are available for master’s, MS leading to PhD and doctoral degree programs. This is a fully-funded postgraduate scholarship in South Korea.
- This scholarship is offered by the Seoul National University that ranks among the top universities of South Korea. Seoul National University provides scholarships in the field of science and Engineering. Moreover, highly talented and motivated students can apply for the GSFS scholarship of Seoul National University as well.
Host Institute Description:
- The Seoul National University offers a wide range of scholarships to international students. They will be able to explore the international community, build professional relations, and a nice profile by assisting international professors and mentors.
- Seoul National University is of the best universities in South Korea. It is founded in 1946 and is located in Seoul, South Korea. SNU has three campuses and consists of sixteen colleges, one graduate school, and nine professional schools.
- MS leading to PhD
Fields of Study:
- Fine Arts
- Education (Interdisciplinary programs Music Education Major)
- Education (Interdisciplinary Programs Fine Arts Education Major)
- Engineering Architecture
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
Eligibility Criteria of Seoul National University Scholarship 2021 in South Korea:
- All international students can apply, Korean citizens, are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree in order to apply for a master’s or Ph.D. degree program.
- Students who are applying in the field including Art Management or Business Administration should have TOPIK Level 6.
List of Graduate Scholarships at Seoul National University:
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS)
- Tuition fee: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: 500,000 KRW per month (different according to recipients’ majors)
- Tuition fee: full tuition fee exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: maximum of 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters
- Airfare: maximum of 1 million KRW for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Koreans Scholarship
- Full Tuition: Full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters (when conditions are met)
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month 4 semesters (maximum)
- Airfare: Airfare for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
- Insurance: Medical insurance subscription (private company)