Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China (Fully Funded)
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: China
- Host Institute: Shaanxi Normal University
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 15 April 2021.
- Applications are invited to apply for the Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China. All International Students who want to pursue their Master’s or PhD degree from China are encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Shaanxi Normal University. Chinese Government Scholarship duration for Master’s degree is 3 years and for Doctoral degree 4 years.
Host Institute Description:
- Shaanxi Normal University is one of the universities receiving international students under this program. Students from around the world with any nationality are eligible for Shaanxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship.
The Shaanxi Normal University Scholarship 2021 will provide Full Chinese Scholarships to all International Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly Living Allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565).
Duration of the Scholarship:
- The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. The Language Study Period is 1 Year.
- Chinese-taught Programs: Humanities: Applicants should have passed HSK4 when apply. Once enrolled, one-year Chinese training is required. After achieving HSK5 certificate, applicants can study in their major. Applicants who already have HSK5 certificate don’t need one-year Chinese training.
- Science and Arts(Music, Fine Art, etc.): Once enrolled, one-year Chinese training is required. After achieving HSK4 certificate, applicants can study in their major. (Applicants who already have HSK4 certificate don’t need one-year Chinese training.);
- English-taught Programs: Except for native English speakers, all other applicants are required to provide a valid English level certificate (IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 60, or other corresponding level of English proficiency certificate) . Students are required to pass HSK3 when they graduate from SNNU.
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
- English Language Requirements IELTS or TOEFL.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship written in Chinese or English. Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy.
- Application Form for Shaanxi Normal University written in Chinese or English. Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy.
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy).
- Academic transcripts
- Research results. Published thesis, award certificates, etc. to prove their academic achievements and research capabilities.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English and sign). This should be a minimum of 800 words for master applicants and 1500 words for PhD applicants.
- Two Recommendation Letters: Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
- Valid HSK certificate, English level certificate or other corresponding English certificate(photocopy).
- Passport photocopy (The page with photo)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.