TÜBİTAK BIDEB Scholar Support Sabanci University
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/GklgKk2U68Z7MucdrjaUoV” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: Turkey
- Host Institute: Sabancı University
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 08/13/2021
- TÜBİTAK BIDEB Scholar Support Sabanci University is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Sabancı University . The deadline of the scholarship is 13 Aug 2021.
- TÜBİTAK BIDEB Scholar Support Sabanci University is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at Sabancı University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Applicants selected for the Project support will be awarded 18,000 USD to 55,000 USD per year by SU. They will also additionally receive a monthly stipend of 350 TL, accommodation, approximate 750 TL towards transportation, and a laptop or computer.
- Domestic and international students
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the applied MSc or PhD programme at Sabanc?
- In order to apply for this award, students are required to fill the online application form of the university after logging in on the official portal. The accepted students will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- CAE – B
- CPE – C
- PTE – 48
- YDS – 65
- YOKDIL – 65