JYU Scholarship Programme for students liable to pay tuition fees
- University of Jyväskylä offers scholarships covering tuition fee costs for its most successful international Master’s degree students. You are eligible for a JYU scholarship if you are
· eligible to apply to study in an international Master’s degree programme offered by JYU
· liable to pay tuition fees (please see our FAQ)
- Scholarships are granted based on the admission criteria of the programme in question. Starting from 2020, in each Master’s programme, the following scholarships are available for applications:
· 2 scholarships, which cover 100% of the tuition fee for two years
· 4 scholarships, which cover 50% of the tuition fee for two years
- Receiving the scholarship for the second academic year depends on your study progress during the first academic year. A minimum of 55 ECTS credits during the first academic is required in order to receive the scholarship also for the second year.
- You can apply for the scholarship only in the same online form with which you apply for admission to a Master’s programme at JYU. The scholarship cannot be applied for after applying for admission.
- It is possible for an applicant to be admitted to more than one programme at JYU, but the scholarship may be awarded only to one programme per person, according to the preference that the applicant has stated on the application form. The order of preference you state on the application form is binding, and cannot be changed after the application deadline. Only in case you would be admitted to more than one programme, and would be a candidate for a 50 % scholarship in a higher preference and for a 100% scholarship in a lower preference, JYU admission services will contact you by email in late March – mid April 2021 to ask for your final preference. You will have seven days from the send date to reply. If we do not receive a reply in time, the scholarship will be granted based on the order of preference stated on the application form.
- A student must accept the scholarship by accepting the study place and returning a signed scholarship acceptance form within the given deadline. If the recipient does not accept the offered scholarship, the scholarship can be transferred to the next applicant, but only once. In other words, if this next applicant does not accept the scholarship, it cannot be transferred to a third applicant.
- JYU does not offer other university level scholarships. However, faculties may offer specific field-based additional scholarships for their students.
Tuition Fees In International Master’s Degree Programmes At The University Of Jyvaskyla
If you find this article helpful and useful, please do not forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they might get a better opportunity. Also, don’t forget to subscribe https://study2compete.com by clicking the bell button at the right bottom of this site.
Study2Compete is the best place for applicants to get information regarding Scholarships advertised by International Universities. Study2Compete’s team trying to help and provide information about newly announced Scholarships to all those Applicants who want to join well-reputed institutions of the globe.
If you have any question or suggestion to improve our services, don’t hesitate to Contact Us or Email us on email@example.com