UK Dundee EU Postgraduate Scholarships, 2021-22
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/GklgKk2U68Z7MucdrjaUoV” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: UK
- Host Institute: University of Dundee
- Department / Field: Psychology, International Relations, Politics, Physics, Philosophy, Health Sciences +27 More
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: European Union Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
- UK Dundee EU postgraduate Scholarships, 2021-22 is open for European Union Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Psychology, International Relations, Politics, Physics, Philosophy, Health Sciences, Nursing, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Law, History, Environmental Science, Geography, English, electronic engineering, Education, Data Science, Computing Science, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Economics, Finance, International Business Administration, Accountancy, Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Art and Design, Architecture, Urban Planning, Anatomy, Anthropology taught at University of Dundee . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- UK Dundee EU postgraduate Scholarships, 2021-22 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Dundee.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- International Relations
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- electronic engineering
- Data Science
- Computing Science
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- International Business Administration
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Art and Design
- Urban Planning
- The educational award has the value of £5,000 and will be granted as the tuition fee reduction.
- European Union Students can apply for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Be studying a full time, 180 credit postgraduate taught programme over the course of 1 year. If you are studying a 2-year full-time programme, you may be eligible for the awards in both years.
- Be domiciled in the EU.
- Have International fee status.
- There is no separate application process for the award, the university will let the student know whether they are eligible or not for the grant in the acceptance letter from the university of a master’s degree.