UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship Awards
Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin Account[button color=”green” size=”small” link=”https://chat.whatsapp.com/GklgKk2U68Z7MucdrjaUoV” target=”blank” ]Whatsapp Group[/button]
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institute: University of Technology Sydney
- Department / Field: All Subjects
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding 25% of UTS tuition fees
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open
- UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship Awards is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Technology Sydney . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
- UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship Awards is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at University of Technology Sydney.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Winning students will be awarded 25% of the tuition fee of the undertaken postgraduate program at UTS for the standard duration of the course.
- All Nationalities (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia).
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be a citizen from a country in the South Asia, South East Asia, or Africa region; and
- Must have completed a recognized Australian tertiary qualification at a Bachelor degree level or higher; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected Master by coursework program; and
- Must be commencing studies at UTS full-time and on campus; and
- Must not:
- be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- be a recipient of other UTS International scholarships or grants or the UTS Alumni Advantage Program for the duration of this Scholarship; and be a government sponsored student.
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to log in on the application portal of the university and apply to a postgraduate program of their choice. The candidates do not need to apply separately for the opportunity.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official academic transcript or record of study
- Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- Evidence of name change
- Translations of any documents not in English
- Other course-specific documents
Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master’s program at UTS.
Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79-93
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176-184
- AE5/AE6 – AE5