Join Our Social Networks:
Facebook PageFacebook GroupTwitter AccountLinkedin AccountWhatsapp Group
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Institute: Western University Ontario Canada
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: Partial Funding
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Open for All Countries
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Another scholarship opportunity is available for students from all around the world as students can apply for Western University in Canada Scholarships 2021. International students from all around the world can apply for these fully-funded scholarships at Western University based in London, Ontario Canada. Western University is offering brilliant students from all around the globe to study at the university on fully-funded scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. programs.
Host Institute Description:
- At Western University in Ontario Canada, there are many scholarship programs that are available to support brilliant students not only from Canada but also from all around the world. If you want to pursue graduate studies in science and technology on fully funded then you should apply for these scholarships at Western University.
- There are many benefits by university and Canadian government like support for unemployed students, Insurance, child support and other benefits.
Field of Study
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
- Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Education
- Their are different scholarships programs at Western University,
Ontario Graduate Scholarships
- Value: $15,000 for one year (3 consecutive terms)
Trudeau Doctoral Scholarships
- $40,000 per year for three years to cover tuition and reasonable living expenses; and
- $20,000 per year for three years, as a research and travel allowance
Canadian government also provide support to students ,
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) provide 500$ a week for 16 weeks for students stopped working due to COVID-19
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB) for unemployed students due to COVID-19
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Canada Child Benefit (CCB) program gives 300$ more per child
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, and foreign citizens are eligible.
- Be a current graduate student, or have submitted an application for admission to a Western graduate program.
- Can hold an OGS/QEIIGSST in either or both of the first two years (up to term 6 only) of a Master’s program, and in any of the first four years (up to term 12 only) of a regular Ph.D. program.
- Must of English Language Proficient.
- Interested candidate must have a research project experience
How to Apply:
To be eligible for scholarship students first obtain admission letter from the university. You can apply at Western University in Canada by applying at Graduate Student Web Services Portal.
The Application is divided into five components and can be completed at your own pace:
- Progress – view your progress in each of the next four components that you are required to complete
- Academic History – a summary of your previous academic history, accomplishments and awards
- Proposal – your outline of proposed research
- Referees – identify two professors who will each complete and upload an academic recommendation in support of your OGS application
- Consents and Acknowledgements – confirmation that you understand your responsibilities in completing this application prior to submission
NOTE: You can only be considered for an OGS/QEII-GSST in one graduate degree program at Western.